Looking for iPod jailbreak software? Do you own an iPod Touch? Are you worried that it is getting left behind? Well, don’t be. The iPod Touch is one of the most useful devices and the best news is that it can even be enhanced further. The only way to enhance your iPod Touch is jailbreak it and in order to do that, you will need an iPod Jailbreak software.
Jailbreaking an iPod Touch is easy but to help you feel more at ease with the process, why not learn about jailbreaking first?
Jailbreaking is easy to understand. It’s a sort of hack that allows devices from Apple such as iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch to be free from the limits that Apple has placed on them.
I know what you are thinking – if it’s a hack, is it illegal? Even if sound’s illegal, it actually isn’t as of mid 2010. Apple cannot argue about the legality of jailbreaking but the company does claim that it will void your warranty. Despite that warning though, millions of people are still jailbreaking their devices and they all believe that your warranty is not that important compared to the benefits that jailbreaking can offer. Want to know why is that so?
When you jailbreak your phone you will be free to download third party applications. Jailbreaking installs a third-party application installer such as Cydia. Once Cydia is on your device, you will be able to download and use extensions, themes and tweaks for your device. If you’re an avid gamer, then you will be able to enjoy new and better games. If you are looking for useful applications, there are tons of them out there. All of your device’s features will still be there and they won’t be harmed in any way and you now have more options with how you want to personalize your iPod Touch.
There are two types of jailbreaking – tethered and untethered. If you have a choice between the two, choose untethered jailbreaking. It allows your jailbroken device to remain jailbroken even after you reboot it. On the other hand, a device that has undergone tethered jailbreaking will need you to jailbreak it every time you turn it off, reboot it or if just ran out of battery. Some devices cannot even reboot without being connected to a computer. Isn’t that a hassle? So choose untethered jailbreaking and you won’t regret it.
Now that you understand jailbreaking some more, it’s time to learn how you can jailbreak your iPod Touch. It’s perfectly easy especially if you have found the right iPod jailbreak software. To avoid unnecessary purchases and to save your time and energy, start by looking for a reliable software program. Read reviews and customer testimonials about them so you can find out which one you can trust.
What you need:
- A computer
- Wi-Fi Internet connection
- USB cable
- iPod jailbreak software
What you need to do:
1. Before you jailbreak your iPod Touch, do not upgrade it yet. Depending on the software you are using, the jailbreak may not work on your phone’s firmware. If your device has some system updates, back it up on your computer so you can still use them after jailbreaking your device.
2. Connect to the internet through Wi-Fi and as much as possible find a connection that’s reliable and stable. Your device will need a wireless internet connection so it can initiate the process.
3. Back up all of your media files on your iPod Touch to your computer because they may be deleted during the jailbreak process. Again, that depends on the software you are using. To do this, plug in your iPod to your computer via USB and open iTunes. Then click “Transfer Purchases” to transfer the files to your computer.
4. Disconnect your iPod Touch from the computer, and then open Safari from its home screen. Then look for an application or a software that will jailbreak it for you. You can also do this without disconnecting your device from the computer but you will need to download a jailbreak software to your computer first. The choice is up to you because there are several jailbreak software available on the internet.
5. Follow the instructions prompted by the software you choose and you’re good to go. Just wait for it to finish and in a few minutes you can start enjoying your newly-jailbroken device.
6. Once the process is done, you can transfer your media files back to your iPod Touch and update it if you wish.
If you are having trouble with jailbreaking your iPod Touch, you can check out video tutorials on YouTube. If it still doesn’t work, I suggest that you look for a different iPod jailbreak software. That’s why looking for the best and most reliable jailbreak software is crucial before you initiate the jailbreak process.
Using the best iPod jailbreak software
To make everything easier, why don’t you try using only the best iPod jailbreak software? You won’t have to postpone upgrading your device because it works on the latest firmware. It even works on all iPod Touch models. Actually, it also works on all iPhones and iPads. You can even use the software as often as you like and you only have to pay for it once. It’s easy to install and use as well. You won’t even need any technical knowledge to use it. Another great advantage of the software is that is also comes with free membership, customer support and even updates for your entire lifetime.
Want to optimize your iPod Touch’s abilities? Then use the best iPod jailbreak software to jailbreak it. Visit: Automatic iPod Jailbreak Software.
Jailbreaking your iPod Touch is as easy as 123 as long as you have found the right software to do it for you. All you have to do is follow it’s on-screen instructions and wait for the software to finish its job. Not all software are effective though, so I suggest that you trust only the best.
Want to use the best iPod jailbreak software? Visit: iPod Jailbreak.